So catalyst Dallas is the hippest conference I have ever been to. In this I have realized how unhip I actually am. In honor of this, I have decided to put together a top 10 list of what it takes to be a hip pastor.
10. Your shirt must be at least 1 size to small and untucked.
9. You have to have gone at least 2 days without shaving.
8. You wear jeans whose back pockets are styled/ bedazzled.
7. It helps if your jeans are “skinny jeans” even if you are not.
6. Your faux hawk must be faux real.
5. Your other option for hair is a cut indistinguishable from a girls.
4. You must have some angst about the religious establishment.
3. You wear a fedora and sunglasses just to look cool.
2. You must own and flaunt something built by apple.
1. If all else fails you can wear a V-neck undershirt.