Oh the things I could tell you about my wife. I could tell you about the fact that in the past year she has authored a book, no wait two books, but I won’t. I could tell you how our church just keeps me around for my wife, but I won’t. If I could only brag on my wife for one thing it would be that she is an incredible mother.
I gladly celebrate God who has both given the calling of motherhood and raised up moms who embrace that calling. Here is what I am thankful for.
10. I am thankful that my wife serves our family not out of compulsion, but instead out of the graceful lifestyle that Christ lived.
9. I am thankful that Jennifer uses her masters degree to its fullest to educate our beautiful daughters.
8. I am thankful that my wife has the opportunity to help encourage other moms through her blog.
7. I am thankful for every hour Jennifer serves with our children allowing me the freedom to serve faithfully as pastor.
6. I am thankful that my girls have an example to look up to in what a mom should be.
5. I am thankful that my wife is a daily evangelist and discipler to our children.
4. I am thankful for the cooking, cleaning, taxiing, home working, school volunteering and booboo kissing that my wife gives. No one can even begin to know the hours and stress of a mother.
3. I am thankful that my wife has chosen to stay at home for our kids. Jennifer you have not settled to be at home, but instead have embraced a high calling.
2. I am thankful that God has given me a better half who does not seek her own glory, but embraces her calling as a missionary to our children.
1. I am thankful that I see the hand of God constantly molding my wife to be the mom He created her to be.
I love you Jennifer, thanks for accepting the call of service and a heart of humility. Praise The Lord for the gift he gave me in you.